- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy and well mixed, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and blend till combined.
- Add the baking powder and salt and mix till combined. Then add flour and mix till just combined.
- Add the bag of peanut butter chips and mix on slow till evenly dispersed.
- Put your cookie batter into a 9×13 buttered dish and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Amanda Causey, Prince William Living’s marketing director, is a photographer, crafter and blogger and owns Beau Monde Photos. She recently celebrated the release of her first ebook, “Hey Y’all Let’s Eat!,” an interactive online collection of Causey’s recipes. Causey can be reached at email@example.com