Be a part of the Prince William Living “Network” – events with meaning.
Each month we bring you valuable programs, networking and educational events, designed to improve quality of life, and promote business in Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park. Proceeds from paid events go to GiveBack Prince William, our non-profit local quality of life initiative.
To receive emails on these events, submit your information here: Event email reminders
Breakfast with an Expert, Join us for a cup of coffee, a bagel and information from an expert who will give you actionable advice you can put to work immediately in your business.: http://princewilliamliving.com/breakfastwithanexpert
Meet the people behindthe award-winningmagazine, Prince William Living. Enjoy non-alcoholic beverages and light appetizers. Start a tab for other beverages and make plans to stay for dinner! http://princewilliamliving.com/network
Are you an advertiser with Prince William Living or interested in becoming one? Monthly we host a lunch with our publisher Rebecca Barnes, so you can discover how to “Make the Most of Prince William Living.” Meet the people behind greater Prince William’s premiere lifestyle magazine, as you learn about:
- Getting your press releases published (including a cool new online submission tool!)
- Tying into the power of our social media presence.
- Visibility packages that increase your reach to targeted consumers.
- Contests, Events and Awards.
- Tips on how to focus on your message.
- Catered lunch from Okra’s Cajun Creole.
Our next event is: