This years event will be held at the Harris Pavilion(9201 Center Street, Manassas), on July 13th, starting at 10am and going until 2:00.
- A new, special service animal: A miniature horse!
- Yellow Cab, featuring one of their accessible cabs for everyone to see.
- Cake decorating by the Aubergine Chef.
- Live band
- Silent auction with signed Capitals hockey puck, a signed Nationals baseball and a signed Redskins football
- Show by the Happy Hoofers.
There is no charge for entry. Come out and support IEC. Buy a sponsor ship, Tee shirts and cookbooks will be for sale, and donations will be excepted as well.
IEC serves people of all ages with all disability types and severity of disability. For more information visit www.ieccil.org/home
Check our past article on IEC and Mary Lopez: https://princewilliamliving.com/?p=5485