Prince William County Schools
August 29, 2013
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Clean hands with an alcohol-based hand cleaner if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your sleeve or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid close contact with those who have symptoms of flu.
- Seek care for you or your child if needed, and please call ahead to your health care provider’s office to tell them what symptoms you have, so they can see you quickly and prevent exposing other people in the waiting room.