Organization Experts Give 5 Tips For Better Organization
Santa has come and gone, the holiday goodies have been consumed and now all that’s left is to take down the tree, lights and Christmas décor. But this year, don’t shove it all back haphazardly in the closet; instead, get organized!
Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® is the leader in home organization storage solutions. Here are the Top Five solutions to storing holiday decorations in an organized way that protects your items and makes finding things next year a snap.
- Maximize your space: Take advantage of unused space in your garage with overhead garage storage. By using storage racks you can put the decorations away without taking up space in more trafficked areas of your home.
- Make it flexible: Gridwall racks in the garage are ideal for changing its configuration to fit your storage needs. You can add loop hooks that allow you to neatly tie-up lights or hanging baskets for items like ribbons and bows.
- Have easy access: Garage shelving will keep the decorations organized and easy to find when needed.
- Keep it out of sight: Garage cabinets are an ideal place to store items behind closed doors. Borrow a laundry room staple and add pull out hampers to store gift wrap!
- Hoist it: An overhead hoist system in the garage is a shelving system that attaches to the garage ceiling and lets you raise and lower the shelf so you can get what you need easily and safely.
About Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage®
Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage proudly offers homeowners high quality organizational solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs. Tailored Living’s industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation. For more information on Tailored Living, please call (800) 519-6296 or visit www.tailoredliving.com. You can also connect with us on Facebook for behind the scenes photos and industry news by visiting www.facebook.com/TailoredLiving.