Contributed by Habitat for Humanity
Attend a Home Repair Interest Meeting to Learn How
Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing. We partner with low- to moderate-income homeowners who live in Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park to make exterior and interior home repairs that alleviate critical health, life and safety issues or housing code violations.
How you qualify:
- Do you live in Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park?
- Do you own your home or are you currently making mortgage payments?
- Do you earn less than 60% of the Area Median Income?
- If a veteran lives in the home, do you earn less than 80% of the Area Median Income?
- Can you demonstrate a challenging circumstance such as limited income, disability, illness or age that prevents you from making the repairs?
Attend our Home Repair Interest Meeting on Saturday, March 8, 10:00 – 12:00 p.m., at Ben Lomond Community Center, Room A/B, 10501 Copeland Dr., Manassas, VA 20109, to get all your questions answered and to get application information.
To register or for more information, call 703-369-6708 or email [email protected].
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Prince William Living Inc. and it’s staff make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact [email protected]