Contributed by Home Instead Senior Care
Local Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Offers Public Education Presentations Throughout 2014
MANASSAS, VA Mar. 11, 2014 – As part of its second annual “Home Instead Gives Back” campaign for 2014, Home Instead Senior Care of Prince William/Fauquier announces the “Home Instead Senior Care Community Education Series.” In July of 2013, Home Instead dedicated its 1,700 square foot “Great Room” for community education and public use by community partners.
“One of our Home Instead Gives Back Campaign goals for 2014 is to offer free senior care education seminars throughout the year, and we are proud to host community partners each month who will speak on important senior-related issues,” says Director of Operations Ian Lovejoy.
The next presentation in the Home Instead Senior Care Community Education Series will feature Adrienne Helms from the City of Manassas Police Department on the topic of “Understanding the Scams Seniors Face.” The event will be held at 7pm on March 19th 2014 at Home Instead’s office at 9817 Godwin Drive, #202, Manassas, VA 20110. The upcoming schedule for 2014 can be found athttp://www.homeinstead.com/655/resources/Pages/CommunityEducation.aspx.
Other goals of the 2014 Home Instead Gives Back Campaign include:
- Pledge 750 volunteer hours to the area
- Assist veterans in receiving home care at no out of pocket expense through the Aid and Attendance Benefit and Home Health Aide Program
- Provide free continuing education for social workers and nurses in the community
- Offer pro bono caregiving services to those in need
- Provide excellent service to Medicaid beneficiaries
- Support local senior advocacy organizations
- Help lead the fight against Alzheimer’s by committing resources to the Walk to End Alzheimer’s 2014 campaign
- Pledge 200lbs of food for local seniors in need
Home Instead Senior Care has been successfully serving seniors and their families in Prince William and Fauquier Counties since 2006. Owners Jack and Jacqueline St. Clair are proud of Home Instead Senior Care’s outstanding reputation for client satisfaction, CAREGiver training and professionalism and service to the community.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Prince William Living Inc. and it’s staff make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact [email protected]