(Family Features) As winter winds down and the thaw of spring arrives, celebrate the season with a weekend brunch capitalizing on in-season flavors.
Infuse fresh dishes into your menu with new, quick and customizable Smucker’s® Pairings. By combining unique or traditional ingredients, along with fruit spreads, Pairings will brighten your brunch and leave a lasting impression among family and friends.
Spread a little sunshine with a pairings menu featuring Smucker’s Natural Fruit Spreads, made with quality ingredients from natural sources. The best part – Pairings use just five ingredients or less and are ready in about 15 minutes, so you won’t have to wait long to satisfy your guests.
For more information on Smucker’s Natural Fruit Spreads, visit www.Smuckers.com. Visit www.Smuckers.com/Pairings or www.pinterest.com/smuckersrecipes/perfect-pairings/ to view all the Smucker’s Pairings, and share your favorite using #smuckers #pairings.
Avocado Strawberry Grilled Cheese
- Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Sliced avocado
- Goat cheese
- Spinach leaves
- Enjoy this fresh take on an American classic. With bold, bright flavors like creamy avocado, sweet strawberry, fresh spinach and rich goat cheese, the Avocado Strawberry Grilled cheese is spring’s perfect pairing. Get started by layering Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread between two slices of bread. Slice the avocado, then layer it along with spinach leaves and goat cheese. From there, prepare as you normally would and serve.
Avocado & Prosciutto Crostini
- Smucker’s Natural Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread
- Olive Oil
- Prepare a flavorful brunch appetizer with these irresistible crostini bites. Simply brush baguette slices with olive oil then toast them in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 375°. When they’re warm and ready, add a dollop of Smucker’s Natural Orange Marmalade atop each crostini. Finish with freshly sliced prosciutto and buttery avocado and voila – you’re ready to serve the perfect springtime snack.
Raspberry Cheddar Omelet
- Smucker’s Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- Fresh basil
- Try this simple and delicious pairing that will keep guests smiling. Begin preparing a three-egg omelet, but add a surprise twist. Once the eggs begin to set, tuck some Smucker’s Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread in the middle along with a sprinkle of shredded white sharp cheddar cheese and a pinch of fresh basil. Fold it over and prepare yourself for a burst of flavor – the tartness of the raspberry and the sharpness of the cheddar pair up beautifully.