Contributed by Habitat for Humanity
At Habitat for Humanity we have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Volunteers can choose to volunteer as little or as often as they like. To volunteer for construction or in the ReStore, individuals must be age 16 and over. We invite individuals and groups to help us:
· Rehab and repair homes (construction)
· Assist in the office (answering phones, data entry, general clerical work, mailings, research and phone calls)
· Work in the ReStore (sales, product display, receiving donations, organizing merchandise, donation pickup, assisting customers, maintenance)
· Serve on a committee
· Help with special projects and events
Under 16 Years Old? You Can Help Too!
· Donate lunches to work sites (this is a great opportunity for young groups who are not old enough to volunteer on a work site, i.e. Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts, youth groups, civic clubs, etc.)
· Hang door hangers in neighborhoods to spread the word about Habitat’s programs.
Learn more at our Volunteer Interest Meeting on Saturday, April 12, from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. at Central Library, 8601 Mathis Ave. in Manassas. To register or for more information, call 703-369-6708 or email [email protected]. Visit our new website at habitatpwc.org.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Prince William Living Inc. and it’s staff make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact [email protected]