Provided by Red Lobster
Red Lobster® recently completed a remodel of its Manassas location at 7505 Broken Branch Lane– the first restaurant out of the company’s 704 locations to test one of several prototypes. The design features a new look and layout that gives guests more ways to enjoy their dining experience.
The Red Lobster in Manassas has been a staple in the community since it opened March 1, 1993. Most of the team members grew up in Manassas and are active members of the community.
“Having the first fully redesigned Red Lobster test right here in Manassas is a testament to our strong team, and more importantly, the strong community in which we operate,” said Jesse Green, General Manager, Red Lobster Manassas. “We’re excited to invite guests to come re-experience Red Lobster – our regulars who we’ve had the pleasure of getting to know over the years, those who share their special celebrations with us, and those who maybe haven’t dined with us in some time.”
When developing the prototype, Red Lobster conducted extensive consumer research to learn what guests value the most when dining out. Guests shared that they wanted a variety of ways to enjoy the dining experience – from big celebrations to date night to a Monday night family dinner or quick takeout. Red Lobster in Manassas is designed to address these guest needs through updated features, including:
- A contemporized, lighter and brighter aesthetic that conveys a refreshed seafood experience
- A new flexible space with room to accommodate large parties, casual space to enjoy drinks and appetizers or tasting plates and a more convenient pick-up location for takeout orders
- A completely redesigned bar area, which includes lounge-style seating, community tables and more TVs
- A test of a variety of new menu options, including specials for Monday-Thursday in-restaurant dining
- New technology, including Wi-Fi, Web-Ahead seating and text paging to provide even more convenient options to experience Red Lobster
Red Lobster will be collecting guest and team member feedback on the changes in Manassas to inform additional restaurant tests in the future.
Guests are invited to connect with Red Lobster on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch Club, visit Red Lobster’s website.