Provided by Whitlock Wealth Management
Chips4Charity: Games and Entertainment to Support Family Health in our Community.
Chips4Charity is co-hosted by the Greater Prince William Community Health Center, Lake Ridge Rotary and Woodbridge Rotary.
6:00 p. m. – Doors open
6:00 p. m.-10:30 p. m. – Gaming Tables are open
11:00 p. m. – Event ends
Food and Drink
Music and Dancing
Chances to Win Raffles
Texas Hold ‘Em
Greater Prince William Community Health Center
The Health Center provides access to affordable primary, OB-GYN, dental, and behavioral health for all residents of the Greater Prince William Area, regardless of income or insurance. Proceeds from Chips4Charity will help the Health Center continue its mission to improve the health of thousands of your friends and neighbors in our community.
Rotary Clubs of Woodbridge & Lake Ridge
PROCEEDS FROM THIS FANTASTIC EVENING OF GAMES AND ENTERTAINMENT WILL GO TO THE FOLLOWING CAUSES IN OUR COMMUNITY:
- The Arc
- Action in Community Through Service (ACTS)
- The American Red Cross
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- End Polio Now
- Feed Me Ministries
- Friends of Namibian Children
- Streetlight Ministries
- Good Shepherd Housing Foundation
- Greater Prince William Boys & Girls Clubs
- GPW Community Health Center
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Project Mend A House
- Prince William Soccer Inc.
- Salvation Army
- Senior Citizen Social Events