Provided by Leadership Prince William
We are now accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director of Leadership Prince William, a local 501(c)e nonprofit. We are seeking an experienced candidate with vision to expand engagement levels with both alumni and sponsors.
- Maintain visibility in the community, working closely with professional, civic and private organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector.
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Chair/Board compliance a must while guiding the organization’s mission in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Organization/implementation of annual leadership training classes.
Please share this opportunity to anyone who is interested.
Resumes may be sent to our Board Chair, Mary Finnigan, at [email protected].