Leadership Prince William has announced the 2018 nominations for the Kathy Ellington Alumni Leadership Award. Prince William Living is honored to count our Publisher among the nominees.
- Rebecca Barnes, Class of 2008 Entrepreneur, Publisher, Volunteer
- Deborah L. Jones, Class of 2010 Connector, CEO, Fighter
- Katy Keegan, Class of 2018 Educator, Community-Champion, Organizer
- Steve Liga, Class of 2017 New-Comer, Coalition-Builder, Behind-the-Scenes Leader
- Judy Wine, Class of 2015 Fundraiser, Legacy-Leader, Protector
Named for the founding Executive Director, the Kathy Ellington Award honors a graduate of Leadership Prince William who has since used their vision, leadership, skills and talents to accomplish something notable that has positively impacted Prince William County, Manassas and/or Manassas Park.
- MOLLY GROVE, GMU (Class of ’08)
- PAM RYAN, Greater PW Food Council and CASA-CIS (Class of ’14)
- SHARON HENRY, SPARK (Class of ’10)
- JASON HICKMAN, Compton & Duling, LC (Class of ’11)
Nominees will be recognized and the recipient announced at Leadership Prince William’s Evening of Excellence on June 22.
Purchase your tickets at LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org.