Provided by Leadership Prince William
Leadership Prince William is pleased to announce the members of their Signature Program Class of 2019. The class members will kick off their year with an Opening Retreat at Skyland Resort Sept. 13 and 14. From there, the class will meet one business day per month through June; viewing Prince William County and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park through a new lense during each session. Session topics range from History and Government to Health and Human Services, providing a comprehensive look at the community while participants discover more about their own leadership styles and how to better engage those in their sphere of influence.
The members of the Leadership Prince William Signature Program Class of 2019 are:
- Victor Angry, Technician/Firefighter, Dale City Volunteer Fire Department
- William Archer, Senior Pastor, Potomac Valley Church
- Kaitlyn Barbour, Assistant Director of Residential, Youth for Tomorrow
- Leviticus Bass, Division Chief of Juvenile Services, Prince William County Department of Social Services
- Jolene Berry, Senior Airport Operations Officer, Manassas Regional Airport
- Monica Boehringer, Refuse, City of Manassas
- Kathy Bohnstedt, Dean of Learning & Technology Resources, Northern Virginia Community College – Woodbridge Campus
- Anna Bristle, Partner, Bristle & Yi Law, PLLC
- Philip Cecere, Captain, Prince William County Police Department
- Denise Chadwick-Wright, CEO, Birmingham Green
- Robin Colangelo, President, Athlete’s Addiction Strength & Speed
- Gina Davis, Director of Operations, ImagiNation Learning Center
- Kelly Davis, Senior Planner, City of Manassas
- Angela Dellinger, Realtor, Keller Williams
- Kelsey, DeWispelaere, VP of Philanthropy & External Affairs, Community Residences
- Dr. Michael Dunegan, Owner, Dunegan Orthodontics
- Kelly Elliott, Director of Operations, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Vicente Garcia, CFO, ACTS-Action in Community Through Service
- Janell Garland, Senior Business Analyst, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Christy Grabus, VP of Operations, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Diana Gulotta, Director of Communication Services, Prince William County Public Schools
- Susan Hollcroft, Marketing & Communication Coordinator, Dominion Energy
- Torry Huff, Contract Specialist, Prince William County Government
- Betsy Ingles-Whitaker, Assistant Principal, Manassas City Public Schools
- Robyn Johnson, Business Management Director, Freddie Mac
- Renee Jones, Director of Client Care Services, FirstLight Home Care
- Keith Kennedy, Engineering Director, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Emily Lappat, Executive Director, Serve Our Willing Warriors
- Ed Maher, Operations Program Manager III, BAE Systems
- Pam Moody, Chairperson, Didlake, Inc.
- Diane Mucci, Academic Dean Math, Science, Technologies, & Business, Northern Virginia Community College-Manassas Campus
- Olga O’Brien, General Manager, Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center
- Joy Ocetnik, Recreation Director/Training Coordinator, The Arc of Greater Prince William
- Joseph Pascale, Vice Chair, Didlake, Inc.
- Donald Prioleau, Phase II Staffing & Contracting, LLC
- Douglas Shoop, Deputy Director, Engineering & Planning, Prince William County Service Authority
- Heath Stearns, Captain, Prince William County Sheriff’s Office
- Paul Steiner, Career & Technical Education Administrator, Manassas City Public Schools
- Natalia Taylor, Deputy Director of Elections, City of Manassas
Sponsors of the Signature Program include Youth for Tomorrow; Whitlock Wealth Management; Micron Technology, Inc.; Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center; Compton & Duling, LC; Prince William Living; and Imagine.
Leadership Prince William is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to inspire and engage adult and youth leaders who want to make a difference in the Greater Prince William Area. Past graduates of the Leadership Prince William program have undertaken leadership roles in business, government, the non-profit sector and community affairs, serving Prince William County, the City of Manassas and the City of Manassas Park. The overall purpose of Leadership Prince William is to make the community a better place through collaborative leadership. They offer programs for Adult and Youth Leaders. Learn more at LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org or call 571-765-7568.