Provided by Prince William Office of Tourism
Several Prince William County tourism partners received statewide industry awards. The Virginia Restaurant, Lodging, & Travel Association (VRLTA) hosted its third annual VRLTA Ordinary Awards in Richmond on Oct. 2. Award entries were submitted by the travel and hospitality industry throughout Virginia and 32 finalists were announced.
At the event, several Prince William County tourism attraction and restaurant partners received accolades and awards, including:
- Distillery of the Year – MurLarkey Distilled Spirits
- Winery of the Year – The Winery at Bull Run
- Restauranteur of the Year – Gary Cohen, Glory Days Grill
- Attraction of the Year –2 Silos Brewing Co. / Farm Brew Live
- Finalist – Hotelier of the Year – Peter Madigan, Uniwest Hospitality – Owners of the Homewood Suites by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn in Woodbridge