Provided by Prince William County Development Services
Twenty-four small business owners received a certificate of occupancy/written authorization to ‘Open for Business’ from the Department of Development Services Small Business Project Management (SBPM) Program in June 2023.
One hundred and fifty-seven small business owners opened their doors in the first half of 2023.
“There is a lot to consider when starting a business. Before purchasing or leasing a space it is critical to establish how it can be designed to meet a specific business use and determine if it will meet all the technical requirements that will be needed in a scope of work to support the new business,” said Mandi Spina, acting director of the county’s Department of Development Services.
The Department of Development Services is continuously working to improve and better integrate small business assistance services. In June, owners/managers of the following new and existing small businesses received a new ‘certificate of occupancy/letter of authorization’ to open their doors for business.
- Scholar Practitioner Solutions, suite 300, 10432 Balls Ford Rd,
- S Kumar & Associates, 10702 Vandor Ln,
- 360 Painting of Ashburn, 11482 Robertson Dr,
- Dancing Bears Warehouse Distribution, 11508 Robertson Dr,
- New Era Steel Erectors, suite 131, 11900 Livingston Rd,
- Aimpoint, 7215 Gateway Ct,
- Gaim Immersive Technology, 7215 Gateway Ct,
- Rescue Intellitech, 7215 Gateway Ct,
- Belles Tresses, 7414 Sudley Rd,
- Level 1 Solution, 7507 Presidential Ln,
- Kishbaugh Enterprises, 8084 Flannery Ct,
- American Design, 8105 Sudley Rd,
- Curio Cavern, Manassas Mall, 8300 Sudley Rd,
- The Sweat Gym, 8470 Virginia Meadows Dr, and
- World Kick Taekwondo, suite 105, 9675 Liberia Ave.
- Judith Studio, 12788 Marblestone Dr,
- Occoquan Harbour Yacht Sales, suite 104, 13200 Marina Way,
- Matin Rugs Imports, 13999 Noblewood Plz,
- Indoor Air Quality Medics, 14910 Persistence Dr,
- Gracestar Health Services, Gracestar Home Health, suite 201, 17300 River Ridge Blvd,
- Autism Behavior Therapies, suite 200, 2050 Old Bridge Rd, and
- Kickz, suite 238, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
Since 2018, the Prince William County Department of Development Services’ Small Business Project Management Program has served more than 1,949 small business owners. To learn more or to speak with one of the Project Managers that specialize and provide expertise in land and building development processes, email DDS@pwcgov.org or call (703) 792-6930.