Provided by Bar Louie
Bar Louie is revamping its lively, social atmosphere in Gainesville with new happy hour deals and daily specials! Starting today, guests at Gainesville’s Bar Louie, located at 14081 Promenade Commons Street, can take their Gastrobar experience to a whole new level with these delicious, wallet-friendly specials, available for a limited time:
- Martini Monday Special – $6 Martinis, available all day.
- All-Day Tuesday Special – $4 Domestic Drafts available all day.
- Burger Day – All day, every Tuesday, enjoy 50% off all craft burgers with a choice of fries or tots when you dine in.
- Wine Wednesday Specials – $6 Glasses of Wine and $10 off Bottles of Wine, available all day.
- Trivia Night Every Wednesday
- All-Day Thursday Special – $5 Premium Call Liquors available all day.
- Live DJ Every Saturday
- Brunch – $2 Mimosas and $15 Pitchers available every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Also enjoy live acoustic entertainment during Sunday brunch.
- 4 for $40 Menu Offer – Choose any two food items and any two drinks for $40, available every day from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. through June 30.
- Late Night Happy Hour – Half-price select Bar Bites, available Sunday through Thursday from 10:00 p.m. to close.
- Happy Hour – Monday through Friday from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m., take advantage of the following specials:
- $4 Select 16-ounce domestic drafts
- $5 Select 16-ounce craft drafts
- $5 Select premium liquors
- $6 All wine by the glass
- $6 All signature martinis
- $6 Select house cocktails
- 50% Off select bar bites and all flatbreads
“We’re excited to roll out these new deals in Gainesville,” said Bar Louie CEO Tom Fricke. “As we head into summer, we wanted to refresh the Gastrobar experience, and these offers are sure to jumpstart the party. This is always a busy time of year full of celebrations, and there’s no better place to gather with friends and family than at Bar Louie. In addition to these specials, we have some fun events planned for Gainesville, so keep an eye out for more details to come!”