Contributed by the Woodbridge Potomac Communities Civic Association
On a beautiful summer evening, the Woodbridge Potomac Communities Civic Association (WPCCA) gathered at historic Rippon Lodge to present the 2nd Annual Woodbridge Beautification Awards, and announce the receipt of a $5,000 grant from Transurban-Flour.
The Beautification Awards are given annually to businesses/ residents who make substantial contributions to improving the look of our community. The winners of the 2013 Woodbridge Beautification Awards are:
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center for improvements made to their medical campus, providing a serene healing environment to complement world class health care.
- Lustine Toyota for the Garrison flag and attractive landscaping.
- Hendrick Honda for its clean property and attractive landscaping.
- Stonebridge Potomac Town Center for landscaping and aesthetic projects throughout their site.
- Meadows Farms for contributions to local beautification projects.
- Russell and Janelle Bryant for giving incredible personal time and energy caring for the Route 1 gardens in North Woodbridge.
Another highlight was the awarding of a $5,000 Transurban-Flour grant to the WPCCA. The grant is part of a community investment program to support clean ups and redevelopment efforts.
The WPCCA is a non-partisan community organization. Join atwww.NewWoodbridge.org. There is no cost and you can help improve the quality of life in Woodbridge!
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Prince William Living Inc. and it’s staff make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org