Provided by Brides & Weddings
Brides & Weddings, the premier publication for engaged couples to find valuable planning advice and local wedding vendors, named its Weddy award winners. Each year, the magazine invites the public and peers to nominate local businesses who exemplify excellence through their vision, professional achievements, and customer service. Brides & Weddings announces the winners in its January issue.
The Weddy Award winners are
- Best Venue: Sweeney Barn
- Best Photographer/Videographer: Wedding Stories By Tania
- Best in Wedding Attire: Tang’s Bridal Alterations Bespoke
- Best Wedding Show: Wedding Experience
- Best Florist: Amoda Decor
- Best Rentals: Be Seated
- Best Childcare: Kid Care Anywhere
- Best Caterer: Helga’s Catering
- Best in Cakes: Cake’s by Happy Eatery
- Best Hair & Makeup: Carla Pressley
- Best Travel Agency: Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons
- Best in Stationary: Oh Eleven
Sweeny Barn, Tang’s Bridal Alterations Bespoke and Cakes by Happy Eatery are locally owned and operated in Manassas/Prince William County.
A panel of judges, comprised of wedding experts and the staff of Brides & Weddings, along with input from clients and peers, choose the winners from among many strong applicants.
“These professionals are each redefining the wedding industry, providing top-notch services and leading the way for others,” said Brides & Weddings Publisher Rebecca Barnes. “Each of our winners is giving of themselves to strengthen our business community.”
The January issue of the magazine has a partial list. A full list can be found online.