Provided by Fetch! Pet Care
Pet Care leader Fetch! announced that it is hiring long term Pet Sitters for their Manassas and Woodbridge locations. Their Prince William County territory is growing and several positions are currently available. Employees at Fetch! Pet Care of Manassas spend their days walking, playing and caring for pets on a flexible schedule. With the support of the Fetch! team they have the benefits and security of working for a nationwide franchise, while spending days loving up – and being loved up – with their favorite client pets! All new hires are trained in Fetch! Pet Care policies and procedures using online training modules and on-the-job training.
Requirements for consideration are tough at Fetch! Pet Care of Manassas. However, they have found that true animal lovers who have the following traits make super star Pet Sitters loved and valued by the clients they service. Fetch! Pet Care of Manassas knows this is a tall order, but this is the must-haves regularly posted in job forums for the position:
- Five-plus years of hands on pet ownership experience where you are the primary care provider. Professional pet care experience is always preferred. Family pet experience as your only experience will not be accepted. So, if you grew up with pets but mom and dad did all the work, this is not the job for you.
- Ability and willingness to be in the field visiting client pets mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. If not available for this kind of schedule, this job won’t be a good fit for either party.
- Expert knowledge of dog and cat care and behavior, along with crazy, stupid love for pets is required.
- Friendly, outgoing, professional demeanor and appearance, because first impressions are important to our clients.
- Great communication skills are a must since you will be communicating with clients regularly.
- Looking for folks who are reliable and dependable’ this job comes with a lot of furry responsibility.
- Basic computer skills, including using the internet and email access are necessary.
- Ability and willingness to commit to this job six months or longer. The longer you stay, the more clients you will get to service.
- Desire to learn and be coachable. Even if you’re a pro with animals you need to be taught the “Fetch” way.
- Reliable transportation and the strong willingness to travel within area(s) assigned. You will be in the field 100% of the day and traveling to our clients 50% of the time.
Fetch encourages those who fit the criteria to fill out an application at fetchpetcare.com/join-our-team. A resume will also be required.
About Fetch! Pet Care
Fetch! Pet Care is the largest Pet Sitting and Dog Walking franchise in the country. Fetch! Pet Care has earned a glowing reputation. With tens of thousands of satisfied clients nationwide, they have earned a solid reputation as the most trusted and reliable pet care service in the country. And it isn’t just Fetch! as a company. Their employees come with fantastic reviews of their own and the local owners are constantly reviewing feedback surveys to ensure it stays that way. To learn more about Fetch! Pet Care, visit Fetch!.