Provided by ASHA Public Relations, LLC
Carmello’s and Monza of Historic Manassas, Va. are gearing up for the annual Historic Manassas Restaurant week, Mar. 7 to Mar. 13. Carmello’s will feature a three-course menu for $35 (inclusive) and Monza offers two courses for $25 (inclusive). PWL For more information, call 703-368-5522 or go to carmellos.com.
Carmello’s Restaurant Week menu offers three courses from the following selections:
- Course One: Mozzarella Spedini, Crab Fritters Portuguesa or Salada Mista de Alcachofas
- Course Two: Linguine Mar e Monte, Agnolotti con Pesto, Filete de Robalo ala Vasca or Chicken Marsala
- Course Three: Mascarpone Mousse with Strawberry Sauce, New York Style Cheesecake or Crème Brûlée
Monza’s Restaurant Week Menu offers two courses from the following menu:
- Course One: Crab Fritters Portuguesa, Insalata alla Caesar, Chopped House Salad, or Mozzarella con Pomodoro e Basilico
- Course 2: Wild Mushroom Risotto, Chicken Sorrentina, or Salmon Picatta
“We love restaurant week because it gives our community the chance to try the different flavors of Historic Manassas,” said Alice Pires, owner of Carmello’s and Monza of Historic Manassas, Va.
Carmello’s was established in 1987 and is owned by Portuguese immigrant Alice Pires. The family-owned restaurant offers fine dining, serving a European-style cuisine with Portuguese influence. In 2011, their sister restaurant, Monza, was created, providing bistro fare. Carmello’s earned the Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator magazine for six consecutive years, and has been voted best fining dining restaurant by Prince William Today for 2013. They’ve been featured on WUSA9, FOX 5 News and the Washington Business Journal. Their seasonal menus are complemented by their fresh produce from the restaurant’s garden. Led by owner Alice Pires, Carmello’s and Monza are active volunteers in their community, uniting with local charities to help those in need and to build community spirit. For more information, go to carmellos.com, eatmonza.com, visit us on Facebook, Twitter or call 703-368-5522.