Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Virginia Announces the “Rebuild VA Grant Fund”
The Rebuild VA Grant Fund is a program to help small businesses and non-profits whose normal operations were disrupted by COVID-19. This includes including restaurants, brick and mortar retail, exercise and fitness facilities, personal care and personal grooming services, entertainment and public amusement establishments, and campgrounds.
Businesses and non-profits that are approved for a Rebuild VA grant may receive up to three times their average monthly eligible expenses up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Manassas COVID-19 Website
- PWC COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Chamber Resource Page
- SBDC Business Recovery Website
- Virginia COVID-19 Resources
- Virginia Department of Health Business Sector Website
- Members Helping Members
SBA Loan Information
- PPP Loans
- Lender Match
- Debt Relief
- Express Bridge Loan
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
IMPORTANT INFO: SBA PPP LOAN Borrowers who meet certain criteria can use the Form 3508EZ to apply for loan forgiveness.
Information for Workers
- Virginia Unemployment Insurance Information
- Virginia Career Works Referral Portal
- Strategic Workforce Dashboard