Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Here’s what’s happening at the Prince William Chamber of Commerce during February.
- Inclement Weather – In the case of inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on the events page of our website: pwchamber.org/events/calendar/
- Click here to see our newest members! pwchamber.org/new-members/
- The following events and activities are included in your membership investment. ENJOY! $ indicates a paid event (Member and a Non-Member pricing). Members can bring a guest at member price.
- Events marked “Chamber HQ” are held at 9720 Capital Court, Suite 203, Manassas. Other addresses are included with event info.
- Council and Committee meetings and Chamber Checkups are open to members only as a benefit of membership.
- If you want to learn more about Membership opportunities, contact Heather Stietzel at 571-765-1880 or email@example.com.
You are Invited to join us:
Feb. 6 – Thursday – 3:00 to 9:00 p,m. Chamber Day at the Capital – Sign up early – limited space! Meet us in Capital Square to take a tour of the Capital and meet with our legislators for an update. We will then have dinner at the Omni Hotel. Omni Hotel Richmond, 100 South 12th Street, Richmond. More Info: Ross Snare. $RSVP
Feb. 7 – Friday – 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. Government Contracting Breakfast. Speaker: Mr. Shannon Jackson, Acting Director, Department of Defense, Office of Small Business Programs. Topic: Overview of Programs – Changes being considered & an open round-table of questions from the audience. Chamber HQ. More Info: Suzanne Lewis / 571-765-7753.$RSVP
Feb. 27 – Thursday –6:00 to 9:00 p.m. – 10th Annual Business Awards – Celebrate Prince William Chamber member businesses for their innovation, business sense and their commitment to the community. Hylton Performing Arts Center, 10900 University Blvd., Manassas. More Info and Sponsorship opportunities contact: Kelly Elliott 571-765-7569. $RSVP
Mark Your Calendars
March 18 – Wednesday –2:00 to 4:30 p.m. – Valor Awards – Honor our local heroes in Police, Fire & Rescue. This event is free and open to the public! Hylton Performing Arts Center, 10900 University Blvd., Manassas. More Info and Sponsorship opportunities contact: Kelly Elliott 571-765-7569. $RSVP
March 24 – Tuesday –11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Shotgun start @ 1:00 p.m. – Frostbite Scramble – Join fellow members and guests for this annual golfing event! Nine holes – Captain’s Choice, Max four Clubs(three clubs and putter)/players. Stonewall Golf Club, 15601 Turtle Point Drive, Gainesville. More Info and sponsorship opportunities, contact Anita Duecaster 571-765-1874. $RSVP
Mason Small Business Development Center Workshops
A live link to sign up for the workshops can be found HERE. These workshops are free to attend, but you MUST register.
Feb. 12 – Wednesday – 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. – Mason Small Business Development Center Workshop Cybersecurity Readiness for Small Business – SBDC Event: MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE! Chamber HQ
Feb. 13 – Thursday – 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. – Mason Small Business Development Center Workshop Legal & Admin: Steps to Start a Business – SBDC Event: MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE! Chamber HQ. RSVP
Feb. 20 – Thursday – 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Mason Small Business Development Center Workshop Marketing 101 – SBDC Event: MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE! Prince William Chamber Woodbridge Office, 14000 Crown Court, Suite 207 Woodbridge. RSVP