Provided by the Community Foundation for Northern Virginia
The Community Foundation for Northern Virginia has opened its scholarship applications for the 2019–2020 school year. The scholarships are open to graduating high school seniors in Northern Virginia.
The annual program awards nearly $300,000 each year to help more than 90 Northern Virginia students attend the college of their choice. Each scholarship has different selection criteria, allowing opportunities for a diverse range of students.
“We understand the challenges of paying for college, and we want to help more students from our community pursue their education dreams” said Eileen Ellsworth, President and CEO. “These scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs.”
Here’s a list of available scholarships managed by the Community Foundation:
- Ashworth Grogan Scholarship
- Booz Allen Hamilton Vision Scholarship
- Charles Homer Barton Memorial Scholarship
- Cameron and Virginia Dye Scholarship
- Leslie V. Forte Scholarship
- Louise Lightner Jamison Scholarship
- Elizabeth Koury Scholarship
- Rose Koury Scholarship
- Vance International, Inc.
Visit cfnova.org/scholarships to review the list of scholarships available and apply.