Provided by Prince William County
Prince William County is taking a number of precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the community. That includes:
- Cancelling all outside meetings, as well as events and gatherings, to be held in county facilities until further notice.
- Closing Senior Centers and cancelling all BlueBird bus tours until further notice.
- Libraries will be open, but all Library programs and meetings are cancelled until further notice
- Closing all of the Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism’s fitness centers, community centers and historic buildings until further notice.
- Cancelling all permitted group activities, such as use by sports leagues and rentals at the county’s parks and centers until further notice.
- Outdoor parks will remain open, but amenities such as the dog park, reserved pavilions, batting cages, driving ranges, golf courses, mini-golf, and marinas will not be available.
A list of operational status for all county agencies is available here.
Residents are strongly encouraged to do business with the county online or via the phone, if possible. In addition, residents should call the office they wish to visit before making the trip.
For more information about COVID-19 and Prince William County, please visit pwcgov.org/emergency.