Provided by Prince William County
Free COVID-19 testing is available for anyone who lives or works in Prince William County, the City of Manassas, or the City of Manassas Park. Participants must provide their full name, telephone number, and a home or work address in Prince William County, the City of Manassas, or the City of Manassas Park to obtain COVID testing and receive the results. Here is a list of the upcoming testing sites and locations. All sites can accommodate drive-thru or walk-up testing. To ensure you receive a test please arrive at the site as close as possible to the start time. Testing is only available until the allocated test kits are depleted at each site.
Thursday, Aug. 13
- Cloverdale Park, 15150 Cloverdale Rd., Dale City. Start Time 8:30 a.m.
- Woodbridge Senior Center, 13850 Church Hill Dr., Woodbridge. Start Time 1:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 14
- Splashdown Water Park, 7500 Ben Lomond Park Rd., Manassas. Start Time 1:30 p.m.
- Woodbridge Senior Center, 13850 Church Hill Dr., Woodbridge. Start Time 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 15
- Development Services Building, 5 County Complex Court, Woodbridge. Start Time 8:30 a.m.
More information about testing and the county’s response to COVID-19 is available at pwcgov.org/COVID19.