Provided by Prince William County
Free COVID-19 testing is available for anyone who lives or works in Prince William County, the City of Manassas, or the City of Manassas Park. Participants must provide their full name, telephone number, and a home or work address in Prince William County, the City of Manassas, or the City of Manassas Park to obtain COVID testing and receive the results. Here is a list of the upcoming testing sites and locations. All sites can accommodate drive-thru or walk-up testing. To ensure you receive a test please arrive at the site as close as possible to the start time. Testing is only available until the allocated test kits are depleted at each site.
Monday, Aug. 10
- Woodbridge Senior Center, 13850 Church Hill Dr., Woodbridge. Start Time 8:30 a.m.
- Metz Middle School, 9950 Wellington Rd., Manassas. Start Time 1:30 p.m.
- Splashdown Water Park, 7500 Ben Lomond Park Rd., Manassas. Start Time 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 11
- James S. Long Regional Park, 4603 James Madison Hwy., Haymarket. Start Time 8:30 a.m.
- Cloverdale Park, 15150 Cloverdale Rd.,Dale City. Start Time 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 12
- Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad Facility, 3800 Graham Park Rd., Triangle. Start Time 1:30 p.m.
- Metz Middle School, 9950 Wellington Rd., Manassas. Start Time 5:30 p.m.
More information about testing and the county’s response to COVID-19 is available at pwcgov.org/COVID19.