Provided by Novant Health UVA Health System
COVID-19 Vaccine Facts: A Community Town Hall for Veterans and Families
In partnership with the U.S. Army, Code of Support Foundation, NOVA Veterans Association and Operation First Response, Novant Health UVA Health System will share facts and the latest information about the COVID-19 vaccine during a virtual town hall.
The event will be held on Thursday, April 15 from 6:00 to 7:15 p.m. The event is free and open to the public; however, registration is required. To register, visit bit.ly/3ukPcPN.
- Lt. Gen. Leslie Smith, Inspector General, Office of the Secretary of the Army
- Karyn O’Brien, Psy.D., Senior Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Novant Health UVA Health System
- Kristina Kaufmann, Chief Executive Officer, Code of Support Foundation
- Col. Greg Gadson, Retired U.S. Army Commander, American Actor and Motivational Speaker
- Zan Zaidi, M.D., Clinical Physician Executive, Novant Health UVA Health System
- Michelle Strider, MBA, BSN, RN, CPHQ, Chief Quality Officer, Novant Health UVA Health System
- Angela McConnell, Ph.D., Retired U.S. Air Force Major; President/CEO, NOVA Veterans
- Anastasia Williams, M.D., Medical Director, Pediatrics, Novant Health UVA Health System