Provided by Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), in partnership with I-66 Express Mobility Partners (EMP), will host Design Public Hearings on the Transform 66 Outside the Beltway Project regarding plans for the 22.5 mile corridor from I-495 to University Boulevard in Gainesville.
Public Hearing Dates and Locations
- View design plans and learn more about the proposed improvements
- Discuss your questions with staff during the open house
- Attend the formal presentation, followed by a public comment period
- Provide oral and/or written comments
- Comment period through Nov. 29, 2017
Review Public Hearing Materials
Review project information, including design plans, project schedule, and environmental, right of way and civil rights information, at Transform66.org, at the hearings, or at VDOT’s Northern Virginia District Office at 4975 Alliance Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030. Please call 800-FOR-ROAD (800-367-7623) or TTY/TDD 711 to ensure the availability of appropriate personnel to answer your questions.
Your Input is Important
- Provide oral comments during the public comment period following the formal presentation or individually to the court reporter
- Submit written comments on the comment sheet
- Email your comments to [email protected]
- Submit your comments via the online comment form, available at Transform66.org
- Mail written comments to Ms. Susan Shaw, P.E., Megaprojects Director, VDOT Northern Virginia District, 4975 Alliance Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030