- This event has passed.
Women’s Wedding Network
August 9 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
If you do business in the DC metro area, then join us for our next networking event on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. We’ll be ONLINE!
How to Create a Lead Generating Machine for Your Business
Introducing the Women’s Wedding Network’s online event: “How to Create a Lead Generating Machine for Your Business.”
According to a recent Wedding Report survey, 37% of respondents said they are better off this year, almost the same amount said they were worse off…
Here are some key highlights from the survey:
- 34% of businesses identified getting leads as their biggest challenge. We’ve got you covered! Our event will equip you with practical techniques and proven methods to overcome this obstacle.
- 36% of respondents have experienced a 10-24% cut in guest counts. Discover innovative strategies to navigate this change and ensure your business thrives in a dynamic environment.
- 27% of respondents categorized their businesses as Event Location/Venue.
Join us on August 9th for an electrifying session where we will reveal the secrets to increasing your leads and supercharging your business growth.
Don’t let the challenges hold you back. Unleash your potential and join a community of passionate wedding professionals determined to succeed!
At this event, you will:
- Gain actionable strategies to create a lead generating machine for your business.
- Connect with like-minded professionals and expand your network.
- Learn from industry experts who have mastered the art of business growth.
- Discover the latest trends and insights to stay ahead in the ever-evolving wedding industry.
Mark your calendar for August 9th and secure your spot today. Be prepared to transform your wedding business and take it to new heights of success!
Join the Women’s Wedding Network and unlock the door to a brighter future for your business.
*By attending this webinar, you understand and consent to be recorded and shared with our readers. Please do not say or type anything you wouldn’t want to share with the outside world.