At the next Women’s Wedding Network, join us as our guest speaker, Jill Lublin, teaches and explains how to leverage the media and publicity to boost your business’s visibility.
Discover how to be the #1 Influencer and leader in your industry by boosting your credibility and amplifying your media visibility. Based on her international bestseller, Guerrilla Publicity, Jill Lublin shares simple strategies and provides cost-effective short‐term, doable tactics. Helping you understand what the media is looking for, so you and your company can stand out, get noticed and go from unknown to newsworthy.
Jill shares her proven secrets to understanding what the media wants and provides cost effective short‐term, doable tactics that boost credibility and increase visibility for you and your brand. You will:
- Understand the real purpose of publicity – To boost your credibility and amplify your visibility.
- Uncover your “Oooooo, Ahhhhhh!” factor. Find the Wow! that sets you apart from the crowd.
- You are the news! Craft a riveting message that lets others know who you are and what you do.
- Simplify! Learn how the pros mesmerize the masses by tailoring their message to the level of a five-year-old.
- Pass the all-important “Who cares?” test by showcasing your expertise in a way that commands attention.
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Publicity, Networking, Kindness and Referrals. She is the author of four Best Selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Her latest book, Profit of Kindness, went #1 in four categories. Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years’ experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches a virtual Publicity Bootcamp and consults and speaks all over the world. She has spoken on many stages with luminaries such as Tony Robbins.