Provided by Prince William County Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
“Being a God Steward of What God has Blessed You With” is a free financial wellness workshop. Prince William County Chapter Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta and Dale City Christian Church partner are partnering to provide the workshop. The workshop will take place Feb. 22 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Dale City Christian Church, 14022 Lindendale Road, Woodbridge.
This workshop is designed to prepare attendees to prosper and leave a financial legacy by providing structure and guidance to individuals and families on building wealth.
Workshop topics include:
- Financial Overhaul • Become a better Steward • Credit : Make your Score Soar • Make your money work for you • Forecast, Budget, Setting Goals
- Business Planning • What is a business plan? Who writes a business plan? What do you do with the plan?
- Money 101 • Teens and Young Adults– Millionaire by 30
- Tips to keep Seniors safe from Financial abuse • Elder Care • Identity theft • Senior Scams and Fraud
- Tax Strategies and Planning
Financial management experts Randy Jones and Sherry Feggins will provide information and lead the workshop discussions. Jones is a wealth management advisor and Feggins is a tax strategist.