Fire Displaces Four

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Provided by the City of Manassas

City of Manassas, VA . . . On Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014 two adults and two children were displaced due to a fire in the 9600 block of Fairview Avenue in the City of Manassas.  The family was at church when the fire started. City of Manassas Fire and Rescue units were dispatched to the scene and extinguished the fire.  Red Cross is assisting the family.

City of Manassas Fire and Rescue would like to remind residents that during the holidays, please remember to unplug any Christmas lights on the tree or on the house when going to sleep or leaving your home.

Share.

Leave A Reply