Provided by BOCS Chair Ann Wheeler’s Office
Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27, PWC Parks and Recreation is hosting a series of Glow in the Dark Week Fitness Classes. Participants are encouraged to wear white or bright colors then add tons of glow bracelets and necklaces to get into the spirit. Classes are free for passholders of Sharron Baucom Dale City Recreation Center and/or Chinn Aquatics & Fitness Center. There is a $12 drop-in free for non-members. Check out all the dates and times here.
- Monday, Oct. 23, 6 to 6:55 p.m., Yoga
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 6 to 6:55 p.m. Zumba
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Xtreme Hip Hop Step/The Uptake
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 6:30 to 7:25 p.m., Hip Hop Step
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 5:30 to 6:25 p.m., Zumba
- Friday, Oct. 27, 4:45 to 5:40 p.m., Chair Yoga
All classes will be held at the Sharron Baucom Dale City Recreation Center.