Provided by The Capital Wheel
On Monday, Nov. 11, all veterans are entitled to a free ride on the Capital Wheel at National Harbor. National Harbor is on the Potomac River Waterfront in Maryland. Guests of veterans will receive the military discount.
- The observation wheel is 180 feet tall.
- There are 42 climate-controlled gondolas, so The Capital Wheel is open year-round.
- Gondolas accommodate up to eight passengers (VIP National Harbor One accommodates four passengers)
- Tickets are $15 for adults, $11.25 for children 3-11, 2 and under are free
- $13.50 Military discount offered 365-days year; this rate extended to veterans’ guests on Veterans Day, Nov. 11
- A typical experience lasts 12-15 minutes.
Veterans need only present their Military ID to ride for free.
To learn more about tickets, events and parties at The Capital Wheel, Carousel or Flight Deck, visit thecapitalwheel.com or call 301-842-8650.