Thank you for being a friend of Prince William Living. It’s people like you that have inspired our next contest: #friendsofpwl . From May 1st to June 30th we will be spreading the word about Prince William Living and asking for your help!
Five Ways to Earn our Thanks (and points, too!)
- Spread the PWL love by sharing this URL on your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tagging the post #friendsofpwl for
- 10 points
- Post about your experience as a PWL advertiser on social media, or our testimonial form–do you do it to invest in the community or build name recognition? Have you gained customers? New business partners? Then tag your video, post, etc. #friendsofpwl
- 25 points
- Buy a new subscription or renew your own, or give a gift of Prince William Living
- 50 points
- Submit a *qualified lead using our form (not into forms? just provide an old-fashioned introduction, by email, phone or in person), and you’ll receive:
- A shout-out to PWL’s more than 20,000 social media followers
- 75 points
- Encourage your lead to a reserve space in Prince William Living; when they reserve an ad space of ¼ page or more, you’ll receive:
- A shout-out to PWL’s nearly 10,000 social media followers
- Your name on the “Friends of PWL” page of pwliving.com, with link to your website
- 150 points
Follow us on Facebook, twitter and google, where we’ll recognize the person who currently has the most points. Then, at the end of the contest period, we’ll tally up the points to find the BEST Friends of Prince William Living. Anybody with more than 100 points will be recognized at our Friends of PWL event, which will bring together our PWL friends, new and old, to build connections with other area business and community leaders. We will thank the person who earned the most points during the contest with:
- “Podium” time at the Friends of PWL event; tell all of our friends about yourself and your business
- Recognition in Prince William Living in print and online
- $100 gift card for shopping and dining in Prince William.
Come join in the fun and be one of our #friendsofPWL !
Fine print:*A qualified lead is a company or nonprofit that is doing business, or seeking to grow their business, in the greater Prince William area, and has not been a PWL advertiser in the last 24 months. Referral must include contact information for the organization’s decision maker, or with a person who vets advertising opportunities for a decision maker. You CAN refer your OWN company if you have not advertised in 24 months, but points will only be awarded if a space reservation form is signed before the end of the contest. To win the grand prize, the top points earner must also have had at least one lead that purchased advertising space with PWL.