By Rebecca Barnes, Prince William Living Publisher
Try any one (or more!) of these appetizers before your Thanksgiving meal this year!
1. Cranberry Brie Bites – These easy appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving! Simply top brie cheese with cranberry sauce and place in the oven for a few minutes until melted and bubbly. Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
2. Maple Glazed Bacon Wrapped Dates – These sweet and savory bites are sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving gathering! Wrap dates in bacon, brush with maple syrup, and bake in the oven until crispy.
3. Herb Roasted Parmesan Mushrooms – Another simple and delicious thanksgiving appetizer! Toss mushrooms with olive oil, parmesan cheese, and herbs, then roast in the oven until golden brown. Serve with toothpicks for easy snacking.
4. Pumpkin Spice Dip – This festive dip is perfect for thanksgiving! Simply combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, and spices in a bowl and mix until smooth. Serve with graham crackers, apple slices, or pretzels.
5. Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie – This show-stopping appetizer is sure to impress your guests! Top a round of brie cheese with cranberry sauce and pecans, then bake in the oven until melted and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.
6. Butternut Squash Goat Cheese Crostini – These elegant appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving! Toast slices of baguette, then top with a mixture of butternut squash, goat cheese, and honey. Sprinkle with chopped thyme or sage before serving.
7. Sweet Potato Bites with Pecan Crumble – These bite-sized appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving! Simply bake sweet potato rounds in the oven, then top with a pecan crumble and maple syrup. Serve as is or with a dollop of yogurt on top.
8. Apple Cheddar Crisps – These easy appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving! Simply top slices of cheddar cheese with thinly sliced apples, then place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until crispy. Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
9. Pear Gorgonzola Tartlets – These sophisticated appetizers are perfect for thanksgiving! Simply combine pear, gorgonzola cheese, and honey in a small tart shell, then bake in the oven until golden brown. Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze on top.
10. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan – These healthy and delicious appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving! Simply roast Brussels sprouts in the oven, then toss them with parmesan cheese and olive oil. Serve as is or with a squeeze of lemon juice on top.
Whether you’re looking for something sweet, savory, or healthy, these thanksgiving appetizers are sure to please your guests! So, get cooking and enjoy the holiday season!
Rebecca Barnes is the Publisher of Prince William Living.