Provided by PWC Board of Supervisors Chair Ann Wheeler’s Office
PWC Public Libraries is hosting 911 Story Time and Touch-a-Truck for children 3 to 6 years of age at several branches September (National Preparedness Month) through November. Participants will meet a 911 operator who will tell you what to do in an emergency. Find out what you should know, such as your name, address, phone number, and why those things are important. There will be a short story time and time for arts and crafts, followed by the chance to explore inside emergency vehicles.
Branches, Days, and Times
- Potomac: Monday, September 11, 10:30 am.
- Lake Ridge: Saturday, September 23, 10:30 am.
- Dumfries: Monday, September 25, 10:30 am.
- Chinn Park: Friday, October 6, 10:30 am.
- Montclair: Wednesday, October 18, 10:30 am.
- Dale City: Wednesday, November 1, 11:30 am.
- Central: Saturday, November 18, 12:00 pm.
Branch addresses can be found here.