Provided by Prince William County Communications Office
Early Voting for the 2023 November General Election will open on Friday, Sept. 22, and run through Saturday, Nov. 4. Any voter registered in Prince William County can vote at any Early Voting location in the county.
Early Voting locations will be open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and weekend hours will be from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, Saturday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Nov. 4.
Vote early at the following locations from Sept. 22 to Nov. 4:
- Office of Elections – 9250 Lee Ave., Suite 1, Manassas
- DMV, Woodbridge Elections Office – 2731 Caton Hill Road, Woodbridge
- Haymarket-Gainesville Library – 14870 Lightner Road, Gainesville
From Oct. 24 to Nov. 4:
- Brentsville Courthouse Historic District – 12229 Bristow Road, Bristow
- Dumfries Community Center – 17755 Main St., Dumfries
In-Person voting requires valid identification from the Acceptable IDs List, which includes options of more than a dozen forms of identification ranging from a U.S. passport to a current utility bill. Acceptable forms of identification can used for both Early Voting and on Election Day.
Drop boxes are also available at all Early Voting sites during Early Voting hours for those who wish to return a mailed ballot.
People who want to vote by mail can:
- Apply online through the Virginia Department of Elections with state-issued identification.
- Download and print the application to mail, email, fax or drop off to the Prince William County Office of Elections.
- Pick up an application at the Prince William Office of Elections at 9250 Lee Ave. in Manassas or at any Prince William County library, and mail, email, fax or bring the application back to the county’s Office of Elections.
Mail-in ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, which is Nov. 7, 2023, and received via USPS or certified mail carrier at the Office of Elections by noon on Monday, Nov. 13, 2023. Hand-delivered ballots, dropped at the Elections Office or any Polling Place, must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. Ballots may also be returned to dropboxes located at any Early Voting location within the Early Voting period. Visit pwcvotes.org/votebymail, or contact the Absentee Voting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Voting Early and by Mail.
Prefer to vote on Election Day? Voting hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 7. Find your Polling Place from the Polling Place List to know where you go to vote.
For more information about elections, visit pwcvotes.org.