Provided by Prince William County Schools (PWCS)
- Fourth, fifth, sixth, and ninth grades will start in-person (for those who chose to do so) with House A on Thursday, Feb. 25 and House B on Friday, Feb. 26.
- Seventh, eighth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades will start in-person (for those who chose to do so) with House A on Tuesday, March 2 and House B on Wednesday, March 3.
- Career and Technology Education (CTE) Phase 1 and Phase 2 students will continue Monday classes as scheduled until secondary students are phased in for in-person instruction.
- All students currently in-person will remain as scheduled, including Pre-K through third grades, special education students and English language learners.
- All students who have opted to remain virtual-only will continue to remain virtual. Students who wish to change from in-person to virtual may contact their school directly to request the change.
House assignments, bus transportation information, lunch operations, and other specific details for returning to school buildings are being communicated by individual schools. Check your email and your child’s school website regularly.