Provided by Prince William County Department of Development Services
Nineteen small business owners received a certificate of occupancy/written authorization to ‘Open for Business’ from the Department of Development Services Small Business Project Management (SBPM) Program in September 2023.
Two hundred and forty-eight owners have started a business with support from the SBPM program, this year (January to September 2023).
Mandi Spina, Director, Department of Development Services, said: “Prince William County provides a significant portfolio of services to ensure small business owners open for business, as swift as possible. Our dedicated team of Project Managers support customers for the life of the project, source valuable commercial real estate information, help navigate business use type requirements and complex building codes and regulations to ensure a great start to opening a business!”
Over 2,056 small business owners and entrepreneurs have received services since the program first launched in October 2018.
Welcome to the newest business neighbors:
- Service Master Restoration Services, #107, 5611 Wellington Rd.
- AKT3, #107, 8140 Ashton Ave.
- Any Lab Test Now, 7713 Sudley Rd.
- Battlestar, Manassas Mall, 8300 Sudley Rd.
- Boxes of Basics, 9239 Mike Garcia Dr.
- Nori Japan, Manassas Mall, 8300 Sudley Rd.
- J VIP Hair Salon, 10412 Portsmouth Rd.
- Manassas Retail, 8063 Centreville Rd.
- Smoke Hut, 10478 Sudley Manor Dr.
- Belvedere Transport, 5521 Mapledale Plz.
- Down Home Comfort Café, #149, 13885 Hedgewood Dr.
- Eupatrid Massage Spa, 13350 Minnieville Rd.
- Smoke Shop, 4332 Dale Blvd.
- Spirit Halloween, 2890 Prince William Parkway
- Suit City, #300, Potomac Mills Mall, 2700 Potomac Mills Circle.
- Woodbridge Islamic School, 13385 Minnieville Rd.
- Club De Salud Nutricion Para Siempre, 14025 Richmond Hwy.
- Sheger Ethiopian Market, #4, 14455 Richmond Hwy.
- Martita’s Kitchen Take-out, 13325 Woodbridge St.
To learn more, visit Starting A Business and the SBPM Program. You can also find information on how to obtain necessary permits for commercial real estate projects involving existing buildings, tenant spaces and alterations.