Sponsored by Octo
If you’ve been thinking about a career serving Federal Government customers, empowering them to carry out important missions that directly impact the public, there’s no better time to act than now. Octo has openings for technical and business professionals at various levels. Offering excellent benefits, career pathing, and educational opportunities alongside a strong culture of engagement, service, and giving back, Octo is an employer of choice. Check out these recent openings and explore careers at Octo.
As a Cloud Architect at Octo, you will serve as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor providing technical support and architectural guidance to customers and internal teams. This role requires hands-on technical design and implementation in support of major government cloud programs. The Cloud Architect will also continually assess emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve. As a domain expert with deep industry knowledge and business acumen, you will also support business development by providing technical solutions, white papers, and customer support. This role is an exciting opportunity to work on Cloud technology with incredible exposure for recognition and career growth. Learn more about this opportunity now.
Full Stack Developer
This position will support the Technical Lead, UX Designer, Java Developers, and other UI Developers with software development tasking at a Federal Government agency. You’ll be responsible for:
- design, development and engineering of REST and SOAP web services
- coding and documenting quality code using best practices, such as unit test integration
- troubleshooting system issues related to software applications
- providing updates in daily Agile Scrums, providing demonstrations of code and contributing to the Agile team wherever required
This position offers an opportunity for you to practice your existing skills, develop new ones, and work with amazing teammates. Ready to learn more? Click here.
Learning never stops. Whether in the office, on-site with our clients, remote, or outside of working hours, we’re dedicated to providing opportunities for employees to advance their careers. Every employee is eligible for tuition reimbursement for both educational courses and relevant certifications. But just as important to us is our culture of community. The community is home to our employees, customers, families, and friends and we’re thankful to be a part of a growing and vibrant region. Want to learn more about Octo? Check out our website and LinkedIn page.
Looking for more employment options? Visit Octo’s Career page now. You’ll find many more ‘hot jobs’ like those listed below on our career page.
Current Hot Jobs
- Cloud Architect for CTO (Shared Services); Reston, VA; US Citizenship required
- UX Strategist for TTB; Reston, VA; US Citizenship required
- Junior Software Integration Engineer for GXNext (NGA); Chantilly, VA; US Citizenship required
- Scrum Master/Business Analyst for DHS-CAPSIS; Washington, DC; US Citizenship required
- Mid-level Java Developer for USCIS ICAM III; Washington, DC; US Citizenship required
- .NET Developer for TSA FAST TO#5; any US location; US Citizenship required
- Lead Data Engineer for GSA HALLEY’S COMET-Pricing; any US location; Public Trust clearance required
- Linux Cloud Engineer for HHS SAMSHA ISS; Rockville, MD; Public Trust clearance required
- AWS Security Engineer (Remote Available) for NIH Security; Bethesda, MD; Public Trust clearance required
- Consumer Integration Engineer for GXNext (NGA); Chantilly, VA; Active Top Secret clearance required
“Corporate Meets Community” is a column highlighting Octo’s corporate culture and opportunities.
Octo is a technology firm dedicated to solving the Federal Government’s most complex challenges, enabling agencies to jump the technology curve. We don’t just modernize. We create lasting change through best practices that help agencies implement and integrate at-scale next-generation technology and innovation. With a mission and service first mentality, we provide Agile, DevSecOps, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Cloud, Open Source, and Data Science solutions, collaborating to solve customers’ pressing problems. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Octo delivers proven technology vital to the intelligence community and health care, defense, national security, and civilian agencies that directly impact our nation. Visit octoconsulting.com.