By Prince William Living
Brought to you by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region.
Now more than ever, it’s important to find people to meet and business networking events. Prince William Living is all about community, making connections and supporting quality of life. Maybe you’ve made a resolution to get more involved in the community – well, you can get connected at these events, whether they’re virtual or in-person!
Breakfast with an Expert
Bring your own coffee and join us for information from an expert who will give you actionable advice you can put to work immediately in your business. More information here. Thursday, Jan. 7, 8:00 a.m. | Online
Write by the Rails Monthly Writers’ Enrichment
The first meeting of the new year! James Wagner, National Beat Poet Laureate and Publisher, will discuss independent publishing in this new era. Bring your questions and get them answered in this interactive session. Email [email protected] for the Zoom link. Saturday, Jan. 9, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. | Online
Future of the Region
Part of the Chamber’s economic development series. Meet with the Economic Development Directors from the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park and Prince William County. They will discuss economic development in their jurisdictions over the past year and give an insight to what the future of the region holds. Register here. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. | Online
Women’s Wedding Network: Networking – Speak Up and Get Connected
Would you like to get to know others in the wedding industry? Then start off the new year by attending the next Women’s Wedding Network! Come prepared with a two-minute elevator speech, describing who you are, what you do, and what your greatest need is right now that we might be able to help you with. Everyone will have their turn to speak, and hopefully, you can help someone along the way. This event will be held over Zoom. Get your FREE tickets here! Wednesday, Jan. 13, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Online
Government Contracting Virtual MATCHMAKER
Looking for ways to expand your business opportunities? Participating in the Chamber’s MATCHMAKER should not be missed if you are a small business owner. All industry types are encouraged to attend! Meet one-on-one virtually with Prime Contractors and Government Agencies. Registration required to receive the appointment link to participate and to sign up for appointments! Friday, Jan. 15, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Online
Prince William Chamber’s Virtual Home Services Expo
- Welcome to Prince William County has small business information, job listings, and family life suggestions.
- Prince William County Networking has similar information.
- Town Hall allows you to find, follow and contact your elected officials.
- Team WIN (Women Inspired Networking) is holding regular virtual meetings along with some in-person events.
- Haymarket Gainesville Business Association (HGBA) offers a variety of events and collaborates with local Chambers.
- Check the website for the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce for events they are offering.
- One Million Cups is holding online events.
- Visit the website for Prince William Professional Networkers (PWPN) for their events.
- And for writers and lovers of the literary word, there’s Write by the Rails (WbtR), offering events online.
These events are current as of the time we receive the information, and we make every attempt to be accurate. Be sure to check with the event sponsor or hosting organization prior to attending any event. Prince William Living is not responsible for event schedule changes or group policies.
Do you know of another great online community event our readership should know about? Click here to request we include it on our events calendar.
Sign up here to get this column in your email.