By Prince William Living
Brought to you by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region.
Now more than ever, it’s important to find people to meet and business networking events. Prince William Living is all about community, making connections and supporting quality of life. Whether these events are virtual or in-person, you can get connected at these events!
General Assembly Weekly Update
A weekly discussion on what has gone on during the 2021 General Assembly Session. Learn about legislation that is going through the legislation process and how it could impact your business. Register HERE. Friday, Jan. 22, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. | Online – Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Enjoy a morning of marketing education, strategizing, and business solutions, from the comfort of [insert your location here]. If you have Wi-Fi and a computer or phone, you can join us! BYOB – coffee is on you! Sponsored by Imagine. Join Prince William Living for information from an expert who will give you actionable advice you can put to work immediately in your business. More information here. Thursday, Feb. 4, 8:00 a.m. | Online
The Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Mason Small Business Development Center to present Marketing 101. Register here. Thursday, Feb. 11, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. | Online
Introduction to Fundraising Planning
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? In this virtual program, a Candid representative will discuss how planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success. This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on making your case for support, diversifying your organization’s fundraising base and creating a plan of action. Register at the library events page pwcgov.org/library to obtain the meeting link. Monday, Feb. 15, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. | Online – Provided by Prince William Public Libraries
Prince William Chamber’s Virtual Home Services Expo
- Welcome to Prince William County has small business information, job listings, and family life suggestions.
- Prince William County Networking has similar information.
- Town Hall allows you to find, follow and contact your elected officials.
- Team WIN (Women Inspired Networking) is holding regular virtual meetings along with some in-person events.
- Haymarket Gainesville Business Association (HGBA) offers a variety of events and collaborates with local Chambers.
- Check the website for the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce for events they are offering.
- One Million Cups is holding online events.
- Visit the website for Prince William Professional Networkers (PWPN) for their events.
- And for writers and lovers of the literary word, there’s Write by the Rails (WbtR), offering events online.
These events are current as of the time we receive the information, and we make every attempt to be accurate. Be sure to check with the event sponsor or hosting organization prior to attending any event. Prince William Living is not responsible for event schedule changes or group policies.
Do you know of another great online community event our readership should know about? Click here to request we include it on our events calendar.
Sign up here to get this column in your email.