Like this article? Support us by subscribing here. Your donation will help us continue to provide quality-of-life news and make local impact possible.
By Prince William Living
Brought to you by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region.
Finding people to meet and business networking events is always important. And Prince William Living is all about community, making connections and supporting quality of life. Virtual or in-person, you can get connected at these events!
Mayor on the Move
Come ride or walk with Manassas Mayor Michelle Davis-Younger on Saturday mornings, beginning at Osbourn High School, through Historic Downtown and ending at the Manassas Farmers Market. Meet in the Osbourn parking lot and be ready to walk or ride. Saturday, June 25, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. | Meet at Osbourn High School, 1977 Eagle Way, Manassas
Voter Third Party Virtual Registration Training
PWCS Job Fair
PWCS is hiring school bus drivers, food services associates, custodians, and more. Attend an upcoming job fair to learn more and apply. Register here. Monday, June 27, 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. | Freedom High School, 15201 Neabsco Mills Road, Woodbridge
Prince William County Community Outreach Pop-Up
Stop by on this one-day event for free information and resources from local government agencies, including Parks & Rec, crime prevention, housing, human rights, social services, emergency services, and library services. Monday, June 27, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. | Chinn Library/Rec Center, 13065 Chinn Park Drive, Woodbridge
Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Uses in Cancer Treatment
FREE, LIVE, Q&A with Dr. Carol Shapiro, Medical Director of Sentara Wound Healing Center. This virtual event is brought to you by the Sentara Cancer Network Resource Center and will discuss how cancer treatment affect wounds and the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in your care plan. Tune in to get all your questions answered LIVE without the cost of a copay! fb.me/e/1fjDkireY. Rescheduled from June 15. Thursday, June 30, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. | Facebook Live Event
- Welcome to Prince William County has small business information, job listings, and family life suggestions.
- Prince William County Networking has similar information.
- Town Hall allows you to find, follow and contact your elected officials.
More Networking Opportunities
- Team WIN (Women Inspired Networking) is holding regular virtual meetings along with some in-person events.
- Haymarket Gainesville Business Association (HGBA) offers a variety of events and collaborates with local Chambers.
- Check the website for the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce for events they are offering.
- One Million Cups is holding online events.
- Visit the website for Prince William Professional Networkers (PWPN) for their events.
- And for writers and lovers of the literary word, there’s Write by the Rails (WbtR), offering events online.
These events are current as of the time we receive the information, and we make every attempt to be accurate. Be sure to check with the event sponsor or hosting organization prior to attending any event. Prince William Living is not responsible for event schedule changes or group policies.
Do you know of another great online community event our readership should know about? Click here to request we include it on our events calendar.
Sign up here to get this column in your email.