By Prince William Living
This column is brought to you by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region.
Looking for people to meet and business networking events? Prince William Living is all about community, making connections and supporting quality of life. Our local businesses are thriving contributors to that quality. Want to get connected? This week, we highlight networking events coming during the rest of November and during December.
Join members of the Haymarket-Gainesville Business Association at the Town of Haymarket chamber office for our monthly meeting. Tuesday, Nov. 20, 4:00-6:00 p. m. | Town of Haymarket offices, 15000 Washington Street, Suite 100, Haymarket
Join us for Breakfast with an Expert! Our December Expert – our own Rebecca Barnes, Publisher – will teach you the ins and outs of networking to get the most out of your time spent building business relationships. Learn what you didn’t know you had to learn. Register now to reserve your seat. Thursday, Dec. 6, 8:00-9:30 a. m. | Prince William Association of Realtors, 4545 Daisy Reid Avenue, Suite 150, Woodbridge
Join Women’s Wedding Network for Networking With a Twist! We’ll be at the Laurel Hill Golf Course Clubhouse for some holiday fun! You’ll get to spend quality time with new and familiar faces, plus take part in some fun, business-boosting activities. Bring your favorite thing to give away as a door prize, and wear your favorite ugly sweater. If you win our Ugly Sweater Contest, you’ll receive some lovely jewelry, courtesy of Brides & Weddings!
Take plenty of business cards with you! And follow us on Facebook and visit womensweddingnetwork.com. Buy your tickets now, before they run out! Seating is limited! Wednesday, Dec. 12, 11:30 a. m.-1:30 p. m. | Laurel Hill Golf Course Clubhouse, 8701 Laurel Crest Drive, Lorton
Select Business Networking meets every Wednesday at 9:00 a. m. selectbusinessnetwork.com/. Wednesdays at 9:00 a. m. | 7540 Gardner Park Drive, Gainesville
Join us every Thursday for Spill the Tea~ Business Power Hour! Bring your business cards, invigorating ideas, and get a cup of tea or coffee. Let’s talk Business! Thursdays, 10:30-11:30 a. m. | Sweet Zen 7 Health Bar, 12757 Braemar Village Plaza, Bristow
Want more great networking opportunities in the Prince William and Manassas areas?
- Team WIN (Women Inspired Networking) meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month in Gainesville.
- Haymarket Gainesville Business Association (HGBA) offers a variety of events and collaborates with local Chambers.
- Girl Boss Networking offers a variety of meetings throughout the month in Prince William County and other locations.
- Select Business Network meets on Wednesdays in Gainesville.
- Regionally, the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce offers events throughout the month.
- Every Wednesday, One Million Cups meets at Centerfuse in Manassas.
- Prince William Professional Networkers (PWPN) meets in Manassas each week.
- And for writers and lovers of the literary word, there’s Write by the Rails (WbtR), offering events throughout the area.
These events are current as of the time we receive the information, and we make every attempt to be accurate. Be sure to check with the event sponsor or hosting organization prior to attending any event. Prince William Living is not responsible for event schedule changes or group policies.
Do you know of another great community event our readership should know about? Click here to request we include it on our events calendar.
Sign up here to get this column in your email.