By Prince William Living
This column is brought to you by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce, the strongest voice for the business community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region.
Looking for people to meet and business networking events? Prince William Living is all about community, making connections and supporting quality of life. Our local businesses are thriving contributors to that quality. Want to get connected? This week, we highlight networking events coming during January.
Monthly and Bi-Monthly Events
Join us for Breakfast with an Expert! Our January Expert – our own Rebecca Barnes, Publisher – will teach you how to set and make your goals in 2019. Learn what you didn’t know you had to learn. Register now to reserve your seat. Now online!
Jirani Coffeehouse is hosting the Red Carpet Business Networking Event by Real Life Productions, LLC. Start your year off on the right foot while networking, eating great food, and enjoy some live entertainment. Get updated on all the great things that Real Life Productions will offer this upcoming year. Don’t forget to bring your business card! Purchase tickets here. Saturday, Jan. 5, 7:00-11:00 p. m. | Jirani Coffeehouse, 9425 West Street, Manassas
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring The Future of the Region. Come join this conversation with local leaders, including Mayors and Chair. Register here. Tuesday, Jan. 8, 4:00-6:30 p. m. | Old Hickory Golf Club, 11021 Chanceford Drive, Woodbridge
The Nokesville Small Business Networking group is for all small business owners interested in growing their business to the next level through networking, masterminding and an exchange of ideas with other small business owners. Wednesday, Jan. 9, 7:00-9:00 p. m. | Hector’s of Nokesville, 12846 Fitzwater Drive, Nokesville
Thomas Jefferson Toastmasters meets the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. Meetings are fun and educational. Great Networking! Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 24, 7:00-9:00 p. m. | Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, 14999 Birchdale Avenue, Woodbridge
The Haymarket Gainesville Business Association is holding their January meeting at House of Mercy. Come for networking and light refreshments. Tuesday, Jan. 15, 4:00-6:00 p. m. | House of Mercy, 8170 Flannery Court, Manassas
Want more great networking opportunities in the Prince William and Manassas areas?
- Team WIN (Women Inspired Networking) meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month in Gainesville.
- Haymarket Gainesville Business Association (HGBA) offers a variety of events and collaborates with local Chambers.
- Girl Boss Networking offers a variety of meetings throughout the month in Prince William County and other locations.
- Select Business Network meets on Wednesdays in Gainesville.
- Regionally, the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce offers events throughout the month.
- Every Wednesday, One Million Cups meets at Centerfuse in Manassas.
- Prince William Professional Networkers (PWPN) meets in Manassas each week.
- And for writers and lovers of the literary word, there’s Write by the Rails (WbtR), offering events throughout the area.
These events are current as of the time we receive the information, and we make every attempt to be accurate. Be sure to check with the event sponsor or hosting organization prior to attending any event. Prince William Living is not responsible for event schedule changes or group policies.
Do you know of another great community event our readership should know about? Click here to request we include it on our events calendar.
Sign up here to get this column in your email.