Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
After 11 years, the Prince William Chamber of Commerce debuted their new logo. Designed by Loudoun County design firm E.L. Strategic, the logo represents the Chamber’s commitment to innovation and growth.
As one of the largest Chambers in the state, the Chamber understands the importance of adapting to the evolving needs of the dynamic business community. With that in mind, the Chamber has modernized their logo to better represent the Chamber’s new mission: “Thriving Together.” The logo itself represents the Chamber’s goal of guiding businesses on their journey- through advocacy, networking, through connections, through workforce development, and more.
Prince William Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Bob Sweeney said, “The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is positioning itself as the premier voice for the business community. We have launched this new brand identity to showcase our new direction as a thought leader on civic and business issues. We care deeply about our community and are thrilled with this new direction.”
The Chamber’s newly redesigned website is also coming soon.
Full Board of Directors 2023-2024 Roster
The Chamber announced the appointment of the 2023-2024 Board of Directors:
- Chair Gary L. Jones II, Summit Bank
- President & CEO Robert “Bob” Sweeney, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair V. Rick Nishanian, Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C.
- Chairman-Elect Martin (Marty) Nohe, Appliance Connection
- Chair-Elect Nom. Jinnae Monroe, Professionals By Design
- Treasurer Erika Spalding, The ECSpalding Group, LLC
- Secretary Troy Hill, Iron Mountain Data Centers
- General Counsel Andrea Morisi, Farrell & Croft PC
- Amanda Allen, Transurban North America
- Radhika Bajaj, Bookworm Central
- Jacqueline (Jacque) Connor, George Mason University, Science & Technology Campus
- Steve Danziger, BAE Systems
- Joe Diaz, Didlake, Inc.
- Christy Grabus, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Russ Gestl, Buchanan Partners
- Jonathon Guepe, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Matt Guilfoyle, Prince William County Schools, Communications & Technology
- Angie Hall, Able Moving & Storage Inc.]
- Austin Haynes Jr., Holladay Properties
- Eric Hepburn, Hepburn and Sons LLC
- Lisa Hooker, NOVEC – Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative
- Michael Houston, Houston Consulting Group & Associates, LLC
- Michael Kalish, Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C
- Bill Karlson, KO Distilling
- Kevin Lee, Pineapple Payments
- Ian Lovejoy, Reliant Hiring Solutions
- Holly Morello, OmniRide
- Traci Morris-Cole, I-95 Business Parks Management, LLC/Mid-Atlantic Acquisition
- Dr. Bahram Nasehi, Dulles Glass
- Laszlo A Palko, City of Manassas Park
- Sherman Patrick, Compton & Duling LC
- Miguel Pires, Zandra’s Taqueria
- Sean Porter, Loveless Porter Architects, LLC
- Brendon Shaw, Dominion Energy Services, Inc.
- Patrick Small, City of Manassas
- Nancy Smith, I-66 Express Mobility Partners
- Ross W. Snare IV, UVA Health
- Jen Snitselaar, Potomac Mills
- Amy Tanner, United Bank
- Colin Thornell, Micron Technology Inc.
- Tom Warner, Lockheed Martin – Rotary & Mission Systems
- Charlene Wilkins, Northern Virginia Community College
- Pam Wingfield, Employment Enterprises, Inc.
- Christina Winn, Prince William County Economic Development
- Truett Young, Stanley Martin Companies
- Emeritus Position: Debbie Jones