Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
For the past four months, we’ve been been dealing with the impacts of COVID-19. The Prince William Chamber of Commerce staff has worked hard to provide members and the community the resources they need.
After 105 daily emails, the chamber is replacing the Daily “PWChamber ALERT” with the Weekly “PWChamber COVID-19 Resource Guide.” This guide provides information on:
- COVID-19 Resources Pages from Governments, Health Departments and other resources
- SBA Loan Information
- COVID-19 Grants available to Businesses
- Information for workers needing assistance and trainings
The Chamber strives to be the best resource for you. If you have any thoughts, comments or ideas, please contact the Chamber.
- Manassas COVID-19 Website
- Prince William County COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Chamber Resource Page
- SBDC Business Recovery Website
- Virginia COVID-19 Resources
- Virginia Department of Health Business Sector Website
- Members Helping Members
SBA Loan Information
- PPP Loans
- Lender Match
- Debt Relief
- Express Bridge Loan
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
- SBA PPP LOAN Borrowers who meet certain criteria can use the Form 3508EZ to apply for loan forgiveness. Instructions here.
Information for Workers