Provided by Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Join the Prince William Chamber for Leadercast on Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021 to hear from twelve influential change-makers at Leadercast Live 2021—Shift. Be a part of the world’s largest virtual one-day leadership event in the Manassas area by visiting pwchamber.org. This event is virtual again this year. However, we are excited to announce we will offer an in-person option, limited seating. Reserve your spot today!
“Everything in life was all over the place in 2020, this is a great opportunity to get refocused and inspired for a change in thinking for 2021 for businesses large and small. This could be great as a team building exercise for companies that were or may still be remote.” ~Debbie Jones, President and CEO, Prince William Chamber of Commerce.
Change is constant. Nothing ever goes quite as we planned. If we didn’t believe this before 2020, we all know it now. Leaders everywhere are realizing that they must make major shifts in order to move forward to achieve their purpose. Changing directions is hard. It’s risky. But it’s the only way to get where we need to go. The future will be created by fearless, innovative leaders who have the courage…to shift.
“Iron Mountain is proud to sponsor events like this where people come together either virtually or in person to get a jump start on their leadership style and center themselves in a positive way that can carry through their organization.” ~Troy Hill, Iron Mountain Data Centers
The speakers for this event are practitioners who have successfully navigated through their own personal and professional shifts. Participants will learn from their experiences the practical insights, purposeful actions and catalytic insights that have the power to transform them into world-changing, visionary team builders.
- Guy Raz, Award-Winning Reporter, Radio & Podcast House, Author of “How I Built This.”
- Rainn Wilson, Three-Time Emmy Nominated Actor (The Office), New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Cris Carter, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver and TV Commentator
- Liz Bohannon, Founder, Sseko Designs, Author of “Beginner’s Pluck.”
- Austin Channing Brown, Speaker and Author of New York Times Bestseller “I’m Still Here.”
- Andy Stanley, Communicator, Pastor, Author, “Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets.”
- Michael C. Bush, CEO, Author “A Great Place to Work For All.”
- Todd Henry, Founder, Accidental Creative, Author of “The Motivation Code.”
- Deni Tato, CEO, Corporate Consciousness, Executive Enneagram Coach
- Chuck Mingo, Founder of Living UNDIVIDED
- Sunny Parr, Executive Director of the Kroger Foundation
- David Baker, President and CEO of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
To attend, visit pwchamber.org. This event has been made possible by sponsors Iron Mountain Data Centers, George Mason University, Brickyard and Leadership Prince William. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Leadercast is on a mission to fill the world with leaders worth following. It provides world-class leadership events, content solutions and resources for individuals, teams and organizations across all industries to foster the growth of more leaders through their journey of becoming leaders worth following. For more information, visit leadercast.com.